Personal Data we collect when we obtain online feedback from you: We collect your name, online contact information and any other personal data that you choose to provide in the context of obtaining online feedback from you. At your option, we may also collect your organization's name and physical contact information although we may already hold this information if you have provided it to us for another purpose.
We use or may use your personal data for the following purposes (or as otherwise described at the point of collection) in line with the requirements of data protection laws and the "legitimate interests" we determine necessitate the collection:
- Creating and administering records about your online account (if you have one), including your organization's purchase history;
- To provide you with information, access to resources or other products or services that you have requested from us on behalf of your organization;
- To provide technical product support to Customers and to enhance Customer technical product support services.
- To alert you to upgrades and enhancements to our products and to new products and/or services, including by email, in accordance with your communication preferences. Please see the "Your Choices" section below for further information about how you can control these updates;
- To request your feedback;
- To complete and support the current activity, Website and system administration, research and development, and to improve the navigation and content of the Website;
- To carry out User analysis, User profiling and decision making, for customers who opt in to sharing their data with us;
- To improve the Website; and
- To improve our products and services.
Website usage data: We use tools to measure Website visitor performance, click data, engagements with content on the Website, pathing, form completions, etc.
We also aggregate such data without Personal Data and use it to analyze user behavior and make decisions about how to improve the user experience.
All data is processed in the United States and is not transferred to the territory of other countries.
We does not in any way sell, lease or rent your information to third parties.
We would only disclose your personal data if required under direct legal process such as valid subpoena, or order of the court, or direct legal requirement, or in order of identifying or perverting fraud and other wrongdoings. We may also share your data in the event of corporate transaction of any type while requiring the recipients to abide by data protection obligations.
Customer's information may be provided to third parties in order to provide agreed upon services, billing and collection, and to comply with regulatory requirements.
When making payments on the site, all information about payments and bank card details are processed by the service (www.stripe.com) in accordance with their policies and the conditions for processing confidential information.
Except as required by law and for the retaining ability to communicate with our Customers, we do not retain and delete Customer's personal data at the conclusion of the Customer License Agreement and related services. As long as necessary to maintain our ongoing business relationship, or as needed to provide you with the products, services or information which you are entitled to or can otherwise reasonably expect to receive from us the data is maintained during a retention period that is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, or to enforce our agreements.